Monday, April 10, 2017

#RWW Challenge - Week 2

So far I've kept up with the #RWWChallenge on Twitter. If you want to see my responses to week one, you can check them out here.

If you're interested in getting in on the challenge, check out Round The World Writers on Twitter.





Day 4 - I don't have a character in my current work in progress that I want to be BFFs with, at least not yet. I'm still working on connecting with the story and characters. Hopefully the time will come when I love them all.

Day 5 - I usually write in the evening once my imps go to bed so I have fewer distractions. I make a tea, maybe grab some chocolate, and write.

Day 6 - That day I didn't write because it was my night to work late.

Day 7 - I have such an amazing group of writer friends. I give shout outs to Dea Poirier, Em Shotwell, Ian Barnes, Gwynne Jackson, Kassandra, and Tamara Girardi. That was all I could fit in one Tweet. Honestly, the true list is long.

Day 8 - Sorry, no inspiration board...yet.

Day 9 - My favourite subplot is the main character's daughter developing her own magic.

Day 10 - I had intended not to have any romantic interest in this manuscript. Then one appeared, as seems to happen to me. The advice I was given was a) my manuscript needed a love interested and b) they needed to sleep together. Of course the writers who declared this were just teasing me but it's still fun to blame the whole appearance of a love interest on them.

That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment